Have you seen these items? We’re appealing for information after a burglary in Woking where hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of jewellery and antiques were taken.
Officers were called around 2.50pm on 10 February to reports of a break-in at a property on Hockering Road.
A rear window was smashed and jewellery worth thousands of pounds was taken from a bedroom. A number of antiques were also taken.
Items stolen include:
- A bronzed winged statue, 50cm in height and inscribed H’Daillion (pictured above, far right)
- A bronze La Rosee figure, approximately 70cm in height (pictured above, second from right)
- A Georgian pear shaped tea caddy (pictured below)
- Diamond pendant earrings in platinum, hand made by Baileys of Horsell (pictured above, central)
- A 3 stone brilliant cut diamond claw set platinum ring (pictured above, far left, bottom)
- An 18ct yellow & white gold lady’s claw set 3 stone sapphire & diamond ring. (pictured above, far left, top)
Pictures of the above items are included in this release.
Have you been offered any jewellery or antiques for sale matching the descriptions above? If you have, or you can help us with any other information, please call 101 (999 in an emergency) and or report it online via http://surrey.police.uk/TellUsMore , quoting the reference number PR/45190014823.
You can also give information, 100% anonymously, to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111; or through their anonymous online form: https://crimestoppers-uk.org/
For more advice on how to keep your property safe, visit:
Marking your property also means that if it is taken, it is easier to recover.
Register your property at www.immobilise.com
Mark your property with a forensic marking product such as www.selectadna.co.uk