Two men have been charged with conspiracy to steal, conspiracy to burgle and conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation following a lengthy investigation into vehicle crime and burglary in Waverley.
Marc Masterton, 21, of Montgomerie Road, Southsea, Hampshire, and Scott Gaffney, 19, of Milton Road, Portsmouth, were charged with:
- 25 offences in Cranleigh on 17 January 2019;
- Five offences in Farncombe on 8 March 2019;
- 26 offences in Farncombe on 12 March 2019;
- 23 offences in Farnham on 14 March 2019;
- Seven offences in Milford and Witley on 4 April 2019.
They appeared at Guildford Magistrates’ Court on Monday (6 May), and have been released on bail with conditions, including an electronic curfew between 8pm and 8am.
They are next due to attend Guildford Crown Court on 6 June.